Will call orders can only be picked up in the Los Angeles Area.
A bad-ass IPA designed by Steve Austin and El Segundo Brewing Co. for the working man & woman. It features Citra, Cascade, and Chinook Hops to deliver big flavor with an easy finish. Now stop reading and start enjoying this awesome beer! Cheers! ABV: 6.7%.
- Wicked good ipa Review by Cornfieldkevin
- My biggest complaint with IPA's is the lasting hop bitterness. So I had my doubts when this beer was released. I listen to the stone cold podcast religiously and have heard Steve talk about IPAs forever now. And apparently he likes them like I do. Strong hoppy aromatic notes and taste in the beginning but finishes smooth like a good Pilsner or lager. This is honestly one of the best IPAs I've ever had. Well done!.... (Posted on 5/8/16)
- Great Beer Review by Tommy Flores
I thought it was an awesome beer!
I thought it was a great Beer!!
Oh hell yeah that was a great f***** beer!!!!!! (Posted on 5/6/16)
- Great beer, can't wait to get more! Review by RJ
- Love the freshness of getting this right when it's bottled. Wish I could get my hands on one of the cans I've heard they've made in limited production runs. Hoping they will offer that this year! (Posted on 4/14/16)
- Pretty good IPA. A tad pricey Review by Larry
- Love SCSA and love IPAs. I am a fan of this one! Only complaint is $11 for a 22 oz bottle of an IPA. (Posted on 3/8/16)
- If you enjoy this beer gimme a HELL YEAH Review by Brian
- HELL YEAH (Posted on 3/2/16)
- Best Damn Beer I Ever Tasted Review by Tim
- I've been eagerly anticipating a chance to try El Segundo & Steve Austin's Broken Skull IPA, and I'm incredibly happy to report that it not only met, but exceeded my expectations. As Steve has described on his podcast, it's important to have some experience with IPAs and hoppy beers before diving right in. But, if you've acquired that taste already, I can't see how this isn't one of the best beers available today. It's something to be savored with a good meal, or while relaxing after a hard day's work. Each sip matters, and the flavor stays with you in the best way. This is definitely a tasty beverage to be proud of. (Posted on 2/19/16)
- Best IPA to date Review by Jones
- After hearing from the man himself say this is one "Bad ass beer" I would totally agree. Steve has shot us straight again. This is definitely worth trying. (Posted on 12/9/15)